Attention is currently required from: jolly.
dexter has posted comments on this change by jolly. ( https://gerrit.osmocom.org/c/osmo-ttcn3-hacks/+/43277?usp=email )
Change subject: IPAd: Add EuiccPackageResultList to TC_proc_euicc_data_req
......................................................................
Patch Set 7: Code-Review+1
(1 comment)
File library/euicc/SGP32Definitions_Templates.ttcn:
https://gerrit.osmocom.org/c/osmo-ttcn3-hacks/+/43277/comment/229ef16b_634e… :
PS7, Line 836: }
I would recommend to pass the euiccPackageResultList as parameter and then set it o empty brackets. This would make the template more flexible. I would also recommend to add a corresponding tr template as well.
Since I wasn't sure if the empty brackets would be accepted by the TTCN3 compiler I have tried it out, the following seems to work:
template (value) SGP32_RetrieveNotificationsListResponse
ts_retrieveNotificationsListResponse_euiccPkgRes(template (value) EuiccPackageResultList euiccPackageResultList := {}) := {
euiccPackageResultList := euiccPackageResultList
}
--
To view, visit https://gerrit.osmocom.org/c/osmo-ttcn3-hacks/+/43277?usp=email
To unsubscribe, or for help writing mail filters, visit https://gerrit.osmocom.org/settings?usp=email
Gerrit-MessageType: comment
Gerrit-Project: osmo-ttcn3-hacks
Gerrit-Branch: master
Gerrit-Change-Id: I7d1d81e0c4a2e521b27356ce6c8efa82c52f7a55
Gerrit-Change-Number: 43277
Gerrit-PatchSet: 7
Gerrit-Owner: jolly <andreas(a)eversberg.eu>
Gerrit-Reviewer: Jenkins Builder
Gerrit-Reviewer: dexter <pmaier(a)sysmocom.de>
Gerrit-Reviewer: osmith <osmith(a)sysmocom.de>
Gerrit-Attention: jolly <andreas(a)eversberg.eu>
Gerrit-Comment-Date: Fri, 28 Aug 2026 10:36:17 +0000
Gerrit-HasComments: Yes
Gerrit-Has-Labels: Yes
Attention is currently required from: dexter.
jolly has posted comments on this change by dexter. ( https://gerrit.osmocom.org/c/onomondo-ipa/+/43427?usp=email )
Change subject: proc_prfle_dwnld: Add TODO about missing profileMetadata check
......................................................................
Patch Set 1: Code-Review+2
--
To view, visit https://gerrit.osmocom.org/c/onomondo-ipa/+/43427?usp=email
To unsubscribe, or for help writing mail filters, visit https://gerrit.osmocom.org/settings?usp=email
Gerrit-MessageType: comment
Gerrit-Project: onomondo-ipa
Gerrit-Branch: master
Gerrit-Change-Id: I99aae5efa7f3ec16315d53dd3aaa67692d918672
Gerrit-Change-Number: 43427
Gerrit-PatchSet: 1
Gerrit-Owner: dexter <pmaier(a)sysmocom.de>
Gerrit-Reviewer: Jenkins Builder
Gerrit-Reviewer: jolly <andreas(a)eversberg.eu>
Gerrit-Attention: dexter <pmaier(a)sysmocom.de>
Gerrit-Comment-Date: Fri, 28 Aug 2026 10:14:56 +0000
Gerrit-HasComments: No
Gerrit-Has-Labels: Yes