dfu-util 0.11 has been released, and is available from
http://dfu-util.sourceforge.net/ under "Releases".
Thanks to everybody who contributed with patches, testing and bug reporting.
>From the ChangeLog (see git history for full details):
- Fix suffix check regression on Windows with Large File Support
- Skip setting alternate interface when not needed
- Only clamp transfer size on Linux
- Quirk for GD32 leave request
- Improve status and error messages and exit codes
- dfuse: Process all alternate interfaces in a DfuSe file
- dfuse-pack.py: Fix alternate settings if first is 0
The binaries package (also in the release folder) includes 32-bit and
64-bit Windows binaries built on MinGW as well as macOS x86_64
binaries built on 10.13.6. It also includes an "lsusb" binary for
these platforms, which might come handy for debugging. Latest git of
libusb was used, and there are binaries with libusb statically linked,
as well as dynamically linked.