stm32flash 0.7 has been released.
Starting with the previous 0.6 release, stm32flash defaults to page
erase instead of mass erase in many cases, and this exposed issues
with I2C that now have been fixed. Also long-standing issues with hex
files have been fixed.
By now all chips in F, G, L0, and L1 series are supported and only a
few STM32 chips are missing at all.
Main changes in this release:
- Fix I2C page-by-page erase (Yann Sionneau)
- Fix hex file base address not used, extraneous base padding (Renaud Fivet)
- Fix truncated read from stdin (Renaud Fivet)
- Fix input buffer flush on Windows (Jan Belohoubek)
- More baud rates available, up to 4000000
- Allow skipping serial port setup with -b 0 (experimental)
- Support STM32L412xx/422xx (Andy Little)
- Support STM32G05xxx/061xx (Luca Amati), STM32G0B0/B1/C1xx, STM32G491xx/A1xx
Please see the git log for all changes.
Thanks to everybody who contributed with patches, testing and bug reporting!
Source tarball as well as a zip archive with Windows and macOS
binaries are available at
Official homepage: http://stm32flash.sourceforge.net/