E1 line debug L1/L2

Ivan Babanov ivan.babanov at gmail.com
Tue Oct 13 16:07:12 UTC 2020

Hello Harald!

Today I was able to get hardware working. At least L2 link established and
I see OML/NM messages.
Files are attached.

Briefly the problem was with ports connections. I did not expected that
quad-port card requires all ports to be connected. Everything started to
work after I placed dummy loopback connectors to unused ports 3 and 4.
After it I was able to check physical link with e1-prbs-test and was able
to communicate with BTS.

Thank you
Babanov Ivan