Layer3 interaction

Harald Welte laforge at gnumonks.org
Sat Jun 25 15:55:12 UTC 2011

Hi,

On Sat, Jun 25, 2011 at 04:09:38PM +0200, Paul Lambert wrote:

> I'm new to the project and I'm searching a method to send prepared
> packets (Layer 3) to my basestation in my lab. I'm searching now for
> the best way to do so, is there already a script allowing me to
> perform that task? I couldn't find one when I searched. If there is
> none available I would try to build one using code located in layer23.

Unfortunately a number of people have indicated they did so, but nobody
wants to release their code.  Welcome to the world of elite security
folks who are too concerned about giving away anything to their
competitors :/

I'm more than happy to merge any such code.

Before you start, I suggest contacting the baseband-devel list to get
some input... I bet andreas and sylvain have great ideas how this could
e integrated best.