Layer3 interaction

Paul Lambert the.real.sens0r at gmail.com
Sat Jun 25 14:09:38 UTC 2011

Hello,

since I am new to this list, I want to take the opportunity to thank
your for your efforts. It is just awesome that one can do phonecalls
with an open-source baseband stack.

I'm new to the project and I'm searching a method to send prepared
packets (Layer 3) to my basestation in my lab. I'm searching now for
the best way to do so, is there already a script allowing me to
perform that task? I couldn't find one when I searched. If there is
none available I would try to build one using code located in layer23.

I would be glad if you could point me to the method if there is
already something available.

With best regards