Greetings

Sébastien Lorquet squalyl at gmail.com
Fri May 14 07:08:35 UTC 2010

Hi,

Well after seeing the spec, the protocol does not seem too over engineered.
These are just messages in byte buffers that can be exchanged over any link,
be it bluetooth, serial or struct{} in a function call.

So instead of reinventing a wheel that will look like this, why not
implement a simplified version of this spec? we only have to implement
the messages  required for our needs.

Regards
Sebastien