Support of Basic EGPRS in OsmoPCU

Daniel Willmann dwillmann at sysmocom.de
Mon Feb 22 14:33:19 UTC 2016

Hello Saurabh,

On Mon, 2016-02-22 at 12:32 +0000, Saurabh Sharan wrote:
> Hello All,
>
> We would like to provide the information that since Dec-2015 we have been working on adding the EGPRS support in OsmoPCU.  We have provided the support for Basic EGPRS feature, details of which explained below.
>
> We would like to make the code available in Public domain so that we receive the feedback from all and upon approval would contribute to the master branch.

how about you upload the code to a public git hosting service (such as
github) and send the link to the mailing list? That way we can look at
the commits and give feedback.

Be aware that Jacob Erlbeck recently added support for EDGE to osmo-pcu
so some of your changes might be in conflict with changes in master.

Regards,
Daniel Willmann
--
- Daniel Willmann <dwillmann at sysmocom.de>       http://www.sysmocom.de/