Some Patch files

Harald Welte laforge at gnumonks.org
Thu May 23 05:59:53 UTC 2013

Hi Bhaskar,

On Fri, May 17, 2013 at 01:08:53PM +0530, Bhaskar11 wrote:
> Here are some bug fix and corrections patches.

I've applied all patches of this [first] set, thanks for your contributions.

> This is my first attempt, so please forgive errors and let me know if there
> is any problem.

Recommendations for the future:
* please follow the rules regarding the commit message i've written in
  my other mail

* please send every patch as a separate mail to this list, preferrably
  by using 'git send-email'.  This way we don't have to manually save
  each and every attachment but it fits the automatic workflow.  Also,
  feedback for individual patches on the mailing list is simplified.