Game Snake for OsmocomBB

Marcel `sdrfnord` McKinnon sdrfnord at gmx.de
Fri May 17 19:26:29 UTC 2013

Hi everyone

I have hacked the game Snake for OsmocomBB. It was mostly for my own education
and I thought I make a short announcement on this list that such piece of code
also exists. Feel free to play around with it and merge it in the project
repository if you want.

Code: https://github.com/sdrfnord/osmocom-bb/tree/sdrfnord/ui
A picture of the game:
http://www.flickr.com/photos/sdrfnord/8626533489/in/photostream

I developed and tested it for the C121. During development I also implemented
fb_set_p to set one pixel and fb_bw8_line to draw a line. (For the ST7558 LC
Display Controller)

The code for fb_bw8_line is copied from
http://de.wikipedia.org/w/index.php?title=Bresenham-Algorithmus&stable=1#Kompakte_Variante
I hope this does not interfere with the GPL …

Another thing I added is twl3025_power_off_now for a fast reboot which I used
for development.

--
Kind regards
Marcel `sdrfnord` McKinnon