libosmocore/osmocombb build error

Job baseband at hackwerk.org
Sun Aug 21 10:07:24 UTC 2011

Hi,

> I'd be happy to merge a patch that takes care of this (as well as the
> osmocom-bb/src/Makefile changes related to it)

While working on a patch I noticed an autoconf error in libosmocore:

$ autoreconf -i
Makefile.am:20: docdir was already defined in condition TRUE, which
includes condition HAVE_DOXYGEN ...
configure.ac:1: ... `docdir' previously defined here

using autoconf 2.67 and automake 1.11.1

My autoconf knowledge is limited, but could it be that docdir is
autogenerated from including doxygen or something?

configure has docdir now defined as
--docdir=DIR            documentation root [DATAROOTDIR/doc/libosmocore]

which is different from the requested define in Makefile.am:
docdir=$(datadir)/doc

Best regards,

Job