Support for the Calypso romloader in osmocon

Steve Markgraf steve at steve-m.de
Mon Apr 5 22:24:15 UTC 2010

Hi all,

I've added support for the Calypso "non-secure" romloader in my branch
steve-m/osmocon.

This means we now can execute our code on devices like the Motorola
W220, the BenQ A38 (which I've used for development), and the OpenMoko
devices (can anyone try to cross-compile osmocon and see if it works?).

For more information see in the wiki:
http://bb.osmocom.org/trac/wiki/CalypsoRomloader

I also added a new model switch for the C140 (-m c140), which
automatically adds the "1003" string in the uploaded binary.

This is meant for use with proms loader, so now you can upload
loader.ramload.bin on the C139/C140 and J100i, and load the application
itself with osmoload.

Regards,
Steve