Host usage under Windows

Holger Hans Peter Freyther holger at freyther.de
Mon Mar 4 15:52:38 UTC 2013

On Mon, Mar 04, 2013 at 10:24:14AM -0300, Hugo Soares wrote:

> In fact, I didn't see the manual. The link is a bit difficult to see, being
> the last line of the page <http://bb.osmocom.org/trac/wiki/SIMtrace>. Don't
> you think it should be on top of the page? With big signs point to it?
> Maybe a blinking tag :)? I'll document my setup and send you, so you can
> update the manual.

I added 'Documentation' and refer to the attachments (without a link). Would
this have been enough for you?

> Yes, I indeed did a continuity test and the signal went through all the
> wires. I really don't know what is wrong with the cable, will do some more
> testing on it later this week since it is a bit difficult to get one of
> those where I live.

feel free to return it by snail mail to sysmocom. I will have a look and
will provide you with a replacement.

Ideally I would like to have this work with MinGW as well, then we could
build an installer from linux without having to touch windows.