Host usage under Windows

Hugo Soares hugofredericosoares at gmail.com
Mon Mar 4 13:24:14 UTC 2013

> You have probably seen the manual I created. Could you please provide me
> with some keywords/documentation on your entire setup and the
> WinUSB.sys/inf
> configuration?

In fact, I didn't see the manual. The link is a bit difficult to see, being
the last line of the page <http://bb.osmocom.org/trac/wiki/SIMtrace>. Don't
you think it should be on top of the page? With big signs point to it?
Maybe a blinking tag :)? I'll document my setup and send you, so you can
update the manual.

> we at sysmocom do not do electrical testing with the flex cables and so
> far we have had only one defect (the PCB was soldered off-by-one to the
> cable). You mentioned you made a continuity test and it worked. Have you
> been able to see what is wrong with the cable? Feel free to use the webshop
> address of sysmocom to report the defect (if any).

Yes, I indeed did a continuity test and the signal went through all the
wires. I really don't know what is wrong with the cable, will do some more
testing on it later this week since it is a bit difficult to get one of
those where I live.

Thanks.
--
Atenciosamente,