Host usage under Windows

Hugo Soares hugofredericosoares at gmail.com
Mon Mar 4 16:15:01 UTC 2013

> I added 'Documentation' and refer to the attachments (without a link).
> Would
> this have been enough for you?

\o/ Much better :)

feel free to return it by snail mail to sysmocom. I will have a look and
> will provide you with a replacement.

I'll take another look at the cable later this week. If there's no way of
getting it to work, I'll check the returning procedure.

Ideally I would like to have this work with MinGW as well, then we could
> build an installer from linux without having to touch windows.

Yes, this would be nice indeed. But I'll only have time to play with
simtrace later this week, maybe thursday and friday. I'll get back to you
as soon as I have anything to show.

Hugo.

--
Atenciosamente,