advice on ham radio operation

Adrian Musceac kantooon at gmail.com
Thu Jan 24 20:12:17 UTC 2019

Hi Joseph,

I'm also a ham and I tried to do some work in this area with GNU radio
and resulted in this: https://github.com/kantooon/qradiolink
(http://qradiolink.org)
But the code and build process is a mess because I tried to do too
many things at the same time with too little time.
You might find it useful, but it's not really something production
quality and I'm not very proud of the code. More like a toy really.

Cheers,
Adrian