post a new release

Lucas Teske lucas at teske.net.br
Sun Mar 6 04:30:27 UTC 2016

Ok so I had some spare time now and I decided to add the Bandwidth
parameters to rtl_tcp and rtl_fm, since they are very usefull to reduce
out-of-band noises. I made a Pull Request from my BWChanges Branch to
the Development Branch. If anyone is available to review my Pull
Request, it is here:

https://github.com/librtlsdr/librtlsdr/pull/1

I hope it helps :D

Lucas