AW: rtl-tcp-server running on avm-fritzbox

Robert Kiendl Robert.Kiendl at automatis.com
Thu Jun 6 07:52:09 UTC 2013

Hi,

I guess there is a permission problem accessing the device. Under normal conditions udev is doing the permission stuff when plugging in the device. I have had once the similar issue for own compiled binary mipsbe for mikrotik and tplink devices. Because of the lack of udev is simply altered the permission after plugging the dongle (something like /dev/dvb/adapter[something]  perms 755)
This made it work afterwards.

Hope this info helps,

Ciao Robert, 73 de oe6rke