rtl-tcp-server running on avm-fritzbox

df8oe at gmx.de df8oe at gmx.de
Thu Jun 6 06:41:04 UTC 2013

I want to use a rtl-dvb-stick connected to a fritz-box-dsl-router via tcp. Software running on
the fritzbox is freetz (www.freetz.org) and cpu-architecture is mips. So I created a makefile
and compiled the software without errors. But when I start the software (usb-dongle connected)
it throws a usb_claim_interface error -5. rtl_test recognizes the type of stick correctly but
throws identical error message. So I started rtl_test with strace - here you can find the
output:

http://www.df8oe.de/output.txt

Any tipps for solving the problem are welcome ;)

Best regards
df8oe