TTCN-3 tests for MME

Mirko Kovacevic northmirko at gmail.com
Fri Oct 22 12:12:03 UTC 2021

Hi,
Protocol-IEs, MMEname and ENBname, cant be decoded\encoded properly,
definitely.
I am using open5g-mme. When IE=MMEname is turned off, test can pass or used
till the end.

Amazing progress with S1AP emulation, congrats.

If I misuse this group with the topic, be free to tell me.

--

*Puno pozdrava,Mirko Kovacevic*