TTCN-3 tests for MME

Mirko Kovacevic northmirko at gmail.com
Tue Oct 19 13:59:07 UTC 2021

Hi, Osmonians,
I don't know where to write for MME TTCN-3, so I chose to write to it
closet relative - SGSN.

I was trying to do slight modification to TTCN-3 code, modifing
S1AP_Templates.ttcn.

I embedded enodeb name for all tests with new protoc-IE = id-eNBname :
##################################
template (value) S1AP_PDU
ts_S1AP_SetupReq(template (value) Global_ENB_ID p_global_ENB_ID,
         template (value) SupportedTAs p_supportedTAs,
         template (value) PagingDRX p_pagingDRXs) := {
    initiatingMessage := {
        procedureCode := id_S1Setup,
        criticality := reject,
        value_ := {
            S1SetupRequest := {
                protocolIEs := {
                    {
                        id := S1AP_Constants.id_Global_ENB_ID,
                        criticality := ignore,
                        value_ := { Global_ENB_ID := p_global_ENB_ID }
                    },
                    {
                        id := S1AP_Constants.id_SupportedTAs,
                        criticality := reject,
                        value_ := {SupportedTAs := p_supportedTAs}
                    },
                    {
                        id := S1AP_Constants.id_eNBname,//id-eNBname
                        criticality := ignore,
                        value_ := {ENBname := "OsmoEnodeb"}
                    } /* HACK: work around nextepc bug
                      , {
                        id := S1AP_Constants.id_pagingDRX,
                        criticality := ignore,
                        value_ := {PagingDRX := p_pagingDRXs}
                            } */
                }
            }
        }
    }
}

Code compiles, but PDU is not encoded well.
I attached Wireshark preview.

Can you help me with this issue ?

--
Puno pozdrava,