EDGE over osmo-pcu

Jacob Erlbeck jerlbeck at sysmocom.de
Tue Feb 9 22:28:24 UTC 2016

Hi Sipos,

On 05.02.2016 11:22, Jacob Erlbeck wrote:

> On 04.02.2016 22:40, Sipos Csaba wrote:
>>
>> I hope I can do some testing on the weekend with a B200. I will also update the wiki article if needed.
>
> It is not in master yet and my development (wip) branch is still a mess
> (GPRS is b0rken in the latter), but this should improve soon. I'll put
> the revised commits to jerlbeck/master first.

GPRS is fixed and jerlbeck/master is updated. Make sure to limit the MCS
according to the HW/SW, so use the 'mcs max 4' command if the HW does
not support 8PSK. Note that 8PSK is only supported for downlink yet, but
the 'mcs max' command does not check this. So you should use 'mcs max 9
4' explicitely (this should be fixed by the additional commits
(currently) in jerlbeck/testing/pcu, which adds that check and proper
default values).

Jacob

--
- Jacob Erlbeck <jerlbeck at sysmocom.de>       http://www.sysmocom.de/