[osmocom-event-orga] osmoserv online

Neels Hofmeyr nhofmeyr at sysmocom.de
Mon Dec 3 20:16:14 UTC 2018

On Mon, Dec 03, 2018 at 06:24:21PM +0000, Peter Stuge wrote:
> Is such a "bare" buster container image available somewhere?

At least lxc has scripts that install a debian by name, which I use to test the eventgsm ansible.
Would it make sense to pull a tar of its root fs?? probably not.

Otherwise it is possible to install such debian using debootstrap.
I recently tried that and succeeded in placing a bootable debian onto an external HD
http://hofmeyr.de/install%20debian%20from%20HD/debootstrap-install.txt

Otherwise I'm not familiar with ready images.
I could make a fresh file system and debootstrap and then pull an img of that partition??

~N