[osmocom-event-orga] osmoserv online

Neels Hofmeyr nhofmeyr at sysmocom.de
Mon Dec 3 15:11:29 UTC 2018

Some bad news came through on IRC, being that we will not get 850 MHz band
spectrum. That's disappointing, but I'm going to continue, naively assuming
that 1800 will work out in the end.

On Sun, Dec 02, 2018 at 09:44:48PM +0000, Peter Stuge wrote:
> Please send me your SSH key, then I'll add it.

ssh-rsa AAAAB3NzaC1yc2EAAAADAQABAAABAQC+Sir6oqMUNIczrmfTbhj6ZpsRA1FiESlP8tD+9gqMEizTmqGkvv3pdTRamOt/KA98c0AKQa9bwrboALHoBW0IqyAr88hb685G1V16A0lHnKnzI+dMGFpdRgMwYTbzaQmb5exfkE9sslpngMxDTBQI6I3ew+xhs1Eupu/HahDyLN6zixilvXSkN55W1COV00Ue1DgVurVGBRxhLQcHRO49lA2rAZcL421zSHAeViYCcNIlSvS5jwFgDhWbqtmc6H08Iexd68NNYZ6CZBpYciUl8RbyXNurH4JXT5TDA9YCp2hJNAKCK+9bK74RfERi2ZUk97uLxep0oNg+u/W/zuP1 neels at dub5

> The OS I've set up is a stage4 that I built with catalyst (Gentoo tooling)

Can I get around having to learn $names? i.e. I just get a root login to a
"gsm" host running a bare Debian?

(I'd go for 'buster' because that's what I tested the current ansible with, and
we got a gcc segfault in osmo-iuh on Debian stable)

As soon as I have that root login, I can run the ansible from
https://code.fe80.eu/congressgsm/eventgsm and install stuff.
branch neels/35c3

There supposedly also is a dev box at AfRA, but last time I checked (after it
was fixed) I again couldn't login on it, so it might be down again.

So far still working on a local lxc.
That's looking pretty good, with .service files installed from osmo-*.git, all
services starting up and the eventphone token webservice also basically working
against osmo-hlr -- just some issue with/whether-to-use Radis to store the
results, but that should be resolved quickly.

~N