[osmocom-event-orga] 34c3 congress gsm network / AfRA 9.12. 14:00

Peter Stuge peter at stuge.se
Tue Dec 5 15:57:51 UTC 2017

Hi all,

Alexander Couzens wrote:
> There is good news everybody.
>
> We manage to get a UMTS license in the 850 band (5mhz, 5watt)!
> We don't have a GSM license yet, but it looks good.

Well done!

How many people are interested in helping out with operations?

I'm asking to understand the need for a dedicated GSM room. Costs are
quite high in Leipzig, and I don't know if we strictly require a room?

If as last year pretty much only Alexander is doing actual operations,
then I find it difficult to justify a GSM room.

What are your thoughts?

> I would like invite everybody who is interested in building the
> network for this year to come to the AfRA [0] at 9.12. Saturday 14:00
> in Berlin.
>
> The plan is to prepare the congress installation.

Cool! See you there everyone.

//Peter