[osmocom-event-orga] 34c3 congress gsm network / AfRA 9.12. 14:00

Alexander Couzens lynxis at fe80.eu
Tue Dec 5 12:52:11 UTC 2017

There is good news everybody.

We manage to get a UMTS license in the 850 band (5mhz, 5watt)!
We don't have a GSM license yet, but it looks good.

About simcards: We haven't ordered any and sold our remaining congress
cards last year.

I would like invite everybody who is interested in building the
network for this year to come to the AfRA [0] at 9.12. Saturday 14:00 in
Berlin.

The plan is to prepare the congress installation. As you might now,
osmocom moved to a new architecture. The nitb is gone now.
And we will have 3G for the first time.

I will also bring a sysmobts for testing as well a femtocell.

Best,
lynxis

[0] http://afra-berlin.de/

PS. I will be there until night. Best way to reach me is over the
#afra or #osmocom channel on freenode or via phone.
--
Alexander Couzens

mail: lynxis at fe80.eu
jabber: lynxis at fe80.eu
mobile: +4915123277221
gpg: 390D CF78 8BF9 AA50 4F8F  F1E2 C29E 9DA6 A0DF 8604