[osmocom-event-orga] 32C3 spectrum assignment

Ralph A. Schmid, dk5ras ralph at schmid.xxx
Mon Dec 14 14:43:29 UTC 2015

Amazing! Is this the first time getting such a large block? Would be a great thing for LTE tests, guess I have to ask what they can do for me :) And how much power had been assigned in the years before?

I would see 200mW as sufficient, the handhelds also have only 1W at its best, usually less, and you need anyway a BTS every two or three rooms.

It will get interesting when this block is in commercial use (they auctioned away the test band this year), what happens with such assignments? I have an all time / everywhere test license for four ARFCNs, and I wonder what they will do in 2017 with it?!

Ralph.