[osmocom-event-orga] 32C3 spectrum assignment

Peter Stuge peter at stuge.se
Mon Dec 14 10:23:01 UTC 2015

Hi all,

I received a scan of this year's assignment from Bundesnetzagentur.

Assignment number 01 55 0318

1780,6-1784,8 MHz / 1875,6-1879,8 MHz (assign all the ARFCNs!)

Effective 2015-12-20 -> 2015-12-30

16 stationary radios

Maximum 200 mW ERP (!)

Signed Seide, Außenstelle Berlin, 2015-11-24

Do we want to get in touch with them about the low ERP?

We are in room 11 this year (the smallest room first in the hallway)
only because we may need visitors to come to us in case of some
problem like with the SIM cards a few years ago. Otherwise the room
would have been used for workshops and we would have been placed in
a more remote location.

I arrive in Hamburg on the 25th and will set the server up as soon as
NOC is ready for it.

//Peter