OsmoDevCon 2022 ?

Harald Welte laforge at osmocom.org
Fri Nov 5 10:48:56 UTC 2021

Dear Neels and List,

On Fri, Nov 05, 2021 at 10:47:47AM +0100, Neels Hofmeyr wrote:
> Based on the incompatible levels of precaution we deem necessary, I've decided
> for myself that if Mychaela attends OsmoDevCon in person, I would participate
> remotely, only. Being near her would make me feel quite uncomfortable.

Note: I have received several such statements from other trusted long-term
Osmocom developers via alternative / private channels.  Based on the behavior
we have repeatedly seen exhibited for a number of years by now, I can certainly
understand those concerns.

In order to host an event with trusted long-term collaborators in the
usual productive, non-controversial, peaceful manner, I hereby declare
that we do not extend a related invitation to Mychaela to participate in
OsmoDevCon.

@Mychaela: I would appreciate if you direct any potential criticism to
me privately and not discuss this further on a list that is intended to
facilitate technical exchange of open source development.  Thanks for
your kind understanding.

--
- Harald Welte <laforge at osmocom.org>            http://laforge.gnumonks.org/