OsmoDevCon 2022 ?

Neels Hofmeyr nhofmeyr at sysmocom.de
Fri Nov 5 09:47:47 UTC 2021

On Thu, Nov 04, 2021 at 04:10:54PM -0800, Mychaela Falconia wrote:
> Entering Germany is not the problem - I have my ways.  They are not
> entirely legal, so I am not going to discuss them in detail

Based on the incompatible levels of precaution we deem necessary, I've decided
for myself that if Mychaela attends OsmoDevCon in person, I would participate
remotely, only. Being near her would make me feel quite uncomfortable.

Mychaela, this is explicitly not dismissing your opinion, it is simply keeping
up my own opinion besides yours. I accept that you have your ways, but they are
not mine. Having my ways unfortunately means to maintain distance.

~N