ttcn3-bsc-test: LCLS test cases broken since build #987 (May 29)

Vadim Yanitskiy vyanitskiy at sysmocom.de
Wed Jun 3 09:35:45 UTC 2020

Hi again,

 > So I assume that it's not related to the recent IPA/RSL changes, and
 > most likely caused by recent changes to osmo-bsc and/or libosmo-*.

reverting [1] "src/input/ipaccess.c: set TCP_NODELAY" (merged on May 28,
a day before the breakage) makes most of the LCLS test cases pass. No
idea how this is related, maybe our test cases are somehow not happy
about this TCP option?

[1]
https://git.osmocom.org/libosmo-abis/commit/?id=62725d0b58a4842ce96ac9107c565de40fe4e945

--