ttcn3-bsc-test: LCLS test cases broken since build #987 (May 29)

Vadim Yanitskiy vyanitskiy at sysmocom.de
Wed Jun 3 08:57:12 UTC 2020

Hi all,

as was noticed during the weekly review, all TTCN-3 BSC test cases from
LCLS group are failing since build #987 (May 29) [1], so I am trying to
investigate this.

Until now I thought that it's somehow related to my IPA/RSL refactoring
patch set, so I spent half of a day reading the code of those test cases
and trying to figure out what could be the reason. But then I checked
ttcn3-bsc-test-latest [2]. I should have done this first, of course.
Magically all LCLS test cases are green there.

So I assume that it's not related to the recent IPA/RSL changes, and
most likely caused by recent changes to osmo-bsc and/or libosmo-*. I
already tried to downgrade osmo-bsc to v1.6.0 (Jan 3) with no luck.

If anyone was working on something related to RSL, MGCP or LCLS, please
let me know - this might help to find the problem faster. Thanks!

[1] https://jenkins.osmocom.org/jenkins/view/TTCN3/job/ttcn3-bsc-test/
[2]
https://jenkins.osmocom.org/jenkins/view/TTCN3/job/ttcn3-bsc-test-latest/

--