Support for new SDR devices

Ralph A. Schmid, dk5ras ralph at schmid.xxx
Tue Jul 21 13:07:24 UTC 2020

Hi all,

> Hi,
>

> > What are the plans to expand support for new SDR devices?
>
> I don't think there is any.

What about considering a somehow wider group of SDRs using an additional layer with Soapy? I am no coder at all and can't help, and maybe I am totally wrong anyway, but a more universal approach looks interesting to me. A friend is coding at the moment a DMR interface between MMDVM and soapy and is doing good progress. Also Soapy has proven to be somehow "cell infrastructure ready" in the srsLTE project.

> Cheers,
>
>     Sylvain

With best regards

Ralph.