openBSC with commercial BTS

Ivan Babanov ivan.babanov at gmail.com
Wed Aug 19 09:44:51 UTC 2020

Hello Michael,

Thank you for your reply. I'd really appreciate it if you could send me
your adaptation layer software. I'm a postgraduate student of The
Saint-Petersburg University of Telecommunications and we are building a
laboratory of Radio Systems for practical study of radio access
technologies. So we do not need commercial functionality, stability or
scalability, we need just an ability to show working with real hardware and
ability to make some simple configurations and L3 calls.

Thank you
Ivan