GSUP client

Reza Hosseini hosseinisr at outlook.de
Fri Apr 17 11:12:41 UTC 2020

Dear Mr. Welte,

In order to be more familiar with the further development of the osmo-euse file, I need to know which libraries and which programming style I should use to be on the right track.

Is it possible to provide me please the some lines of your code  which is sending the USSD code via the GSUP client to hlr and called up data from OSMO-HLR?

I need this for my master's thesis (Education Purpose), so I don't need a license for it.

Many thanks for your consideration,

Reza