GSUP client

Harald Welte laforge at osmocom.org
Thu Apr 16 17:15:39 UTC 2020

Hi Reza,

On Thu, Apr 16, 2020 at 02:42:15PM +0000, Reza Hosseini wrote:
> I am writing to ask you please, if it is possible to provide me with documents on the GSUP Client program.

Which particular program are you referring to?  libosmo-gsupclient and osmo-gsup-client?
They are fully open source, you can study it as much as you want.  You can use the library
from any other GPL/AGPL licensed program that you want to write yourself.

> I have to implement my own application and send the required GSUP messages to the HLR to get subscriber data from hlr in Osmocom.

If that application is GPL/AGPL licensed open source software, you can use libosmo-gsup-client.

If not, you would have to implement the GSUP protocol directly.  The protocol
is documented in the OsmoHLR user manual.

- Harald Welte <laforge at osmocom.org>            http://laforge.gnumonks.org/