Handover and load balancing on SysmoBTS 2050

Keith keith at rhizomatica.org
Fri Feb 24 16:46:37 UTC 2017

On 22/02/2017 10:02, Holger Freyther wrote:
> PS: Do you have a docker container for your FreeSWITCH setup and maybe
> two numbers one to play audio and another to record the audio?

The short answer is no.  Docker is far too much in /vogue/ for me to be
seen using it :-)

Joking aside, we have a docker fan currently lending a hand at the
office and willing to put together whatever you need.
What else do you need in the container?

We are still (somewhat ashamedly) using a rather old FreeSWITCH version
in production, so the best might be to use the latest stable for this
setup, rather than replicate ours exactly. All call numbers and setup
are handled by our python dialplan, which is probably unneeded
complexity for testing RTP streams. I can look at something for
FreeSWITCH where you call a number that will playback audio and also
trigger recording, if that's what you need.

k/