osmo-trx with USRP1 - libusrp vs. UHD

Harald Welte laforge at gnumonks.org
Thu Dec 21 20:55:12 UTC 2017

Hi Alexander,

On Thu, Dec 21, 2017 at 07:57:24PM +0100, Alexander Huemer wrote:
> I played with osmo-trx today and tried to run it with a USRP1 that I
> have laying around, though to no avail.

I also still have two USRP1 here that don't have a purpose anymore.

My offer is: If you (or the community in general) works out how to make
USRP1 work with current-day osmo-trx (either via UHD or via a ported
libusrp) on a system like Debian9, I will make sure that a USRP1
becomes part of the osmo-gsm-tester setup[1] to ensure support for this
board will not bit-rot again.

[1] https://osmocom.org/projects/osmo-gsm-tester/wiki/Wiki