gerrit load

Pau Espin Pedrol pespin at sysmocom.de
Tue Dec 19 23:42:22 UTC 2017

On 19/12/17 16:54, Neels Hofmeyr wrote:
> Related: I notice that the sync of gerrit's git repositories takes longer
> than it used to. It would be a minute max, while just now I got >10min,
> and I remember Pau noting something similar recently.

Correct. For osmo-gsm-tester repo I noticed delays of at least 1 hour to
sync pushed branches in gerrit origin to git.osmocom. Same goes for
patches merged in gerrit ending up in master in git.osmocom.  and I
didn't check with detail, but I'd say it could actually take several hours.
This didn't happen (or I didn't notice it, but I think I'd have noticed
it) prior to 1 or 2 weeks ago.

--
- Pau Espin Pedrol <pespin at sysmocom.de>         http://www.sysmocom.de/
* Alt-Moabit 93