gerrit load

Holger Freyther holger at freyther.de
Tue Dec 19 23:24:27 UTC 2017

> On 19. Dec 2017, at 16:56, Harald Welte <laforge at gnumonks.org> wrote:
>
> Hi Neels,
>
> there are projects with much larger gerrit pending patch queue, so I'd
> be surprised if we cannot drive it with more patches than we currently do.

I share this sentiment. CPU and RAM are so cheap we should be able to
tolerate the ruby and java monster on that system. Let's not abandon
patches for "technical limitations".

For the sync. Maybe we need to run git gc in the other repositories
as well? Do you have one repo where it takes a lot of time?

holger