openbsc 3G supoort with octasic phy

Neels Hofmeyr nhofmeyr at sysmocom.de
Tue Apr 25 11:45:35 UTC 2017

On Mon, Apr 24, 2017 at 05:16:57AM +0000, Snehasish Kar wrote:
> Hi,
>

> As per the API provided by Octasic we can handle the RLC/MAC and RRC protocols. So can you please help me with setting up a roadmap in interfacing octasic phy with openbsc3G. Also if we are able to create the interface, do we require programmable sims for testing or it we can be done  with sims of any provider.

Unless you have an RNC and the eNodeB-side Iuh, Osmocom 3G will not work
for you. Apart from that you can use any USIM when you know its Ki and
OP/C secrets and as long as the USIM uses the stock Milenage algorithm.

~N

--
- Neels Hofmeyr <nhofmeyr at sysmocom.de>          http://www.sysmocom.de/
* Alt-Moabit 93