Osmo-bts/Osmocom-bb virtual layer 1

Harald Welte laforge at gnumonks.org
Mon Dec 12 17:25:36 UTC 2016

Hi Sebastian,

On Mon, Dec 12, 2016 at 05:01:45PM +0100, Sebastian Stumpf wrote:
> I just created an account on osmocom.org and logged in to gerrit via
> osmocom.org/openid (account: BastusIII).

I just added you to the respective group on gerrit.

> As I have never used git-send-email I prefer the commit access. Thank you!
> I would call the branches stumpf/virt-phy for both osmo-bts and osmocom-bb.

you should be able to push to
ssh://$USER@gerrit.osmocom.org:29418/osmo-bts.git branch
users/* such as users/stumpf/virt-phy (the users/ part is important!)

For OsmocomBB, we are not using Gerrit, so you'll have to mail me your
ssh public key to get push access.