Osmo-bts/Osmocom-bb virtual layer 1

Sebastian Stumpf sebastian.stumpf87 at googlemail.com
Mon Dec 12 16:01:45 UTC 2016

Hi Harald,

> why send a private response and not a mail to the mailing list?

Sorry, not intended - misclicked on respond instead of respond to all! :)

> If you want, I can give you commit access so you can push your private
> branches to git.osmocom.org.

I just created an account on osmocom.org and logged in to gerrit via
osmocom.org/openid (account: BastusIII).
As I have never used git-send-email I prefer the commit access. Thank you!
I would call the branches stumpf/virt-phy for both osmo-bts and osmocom-bb.

With kind regards,
Sebastian