Osmo-bts/Osmocom-bb virtual layer 1

Neels Hofmeyr nhofmeyr at sysmocom.de
Tue Dec 13 01:11:21 UTC 2016

On Mon, Dec 12, 2016 at 06:25:36PM +0100, Harald Welte wrote:
> you should be able to push to
> ssh://$USER@gerrit.osmocom.org:29418/osmo-bts.git branch
> users/* such as users/stumpf/virt-phy (the users/ part is important!)

'users/' used to be important, but we decided to change that a while back, so
that the old branches are still usable and to save some typing in git commands.

Do add your own name of choice to group your private branches, though,
like 'stumpf/foo'.

The policy ATM: once you're accepted as a known user (which you are) you're
free to create and mess up branches other than 'master', it's up to your
discretion to stay in your own namespace.

This policy is subject to change should anyone ever start to abuse others'
namespaces, but I don't expect that to happen. We're all very civilized
hackers.

~N

--
- Neels Hofmeyr <nhofmeyr at sysmocom.de>          http://www.sysmocom.de/