multiple phy with osmo-trx

Max msuraev at sysmocom.de
Mon Aug 1 14:57:54 UTC 2016

Hi!

I've asked about it before but this seems to have been lost in
communication.

The question is basically how to enable multi-TRX support for
osmo-bts-trx using phy/instance infrastructure similar to other bts?

What I've tried so far is documented in
http://projects.osmocom.org/issues/1648 but it did not result in working
setup yet.

In short, I'd like to configure OpenBSC with 1 BTS with 2 TRX, each with
its own arfcn and set of channels. I'm running "osmo-bts-trx -t 2" and
correspondingly "osmo-trx -c 2" on usrp b210. Any ideas on what's
missing to make this actually work are greatly appreciated.

--
Max Suraev <msuraev at sysmocom.de> http://www.sysmocom.de/
* Alt-Moabit 93