Meas_web and meas_json

Alexander Chemeris alexander.chemeris at gmail.com
Wed Nov 25 20:12:37 UTC 2015

Hi Csaba,

On Wed, Nov 25, 2015 at 9:37 PM, Sipos Csaba
<sipos.csaba at kvk.uni-obuda.hu> wrote:
> You just need to wait a little while for the Readme fix :-)

I just hope it doesn't get lost :)

> Thx for the patch, tomorrow will recompile and see if it fixes it (probably will).
>
> The crash happens in Firefox on Ubuntu 64bit. Will try Chrome to test it.

I tried it under FF on Ubuntu 64bit and it doesn't crash here.
Could you provide some backtrace for the crash?

> For you to know, I just finished putting OpenBSC with two Nokia 2G site family basestations to work as a lab exercise at our University :-)
>
> And meas_feed is important for visualizing what happens in various signal conditions, besides spectrum and vector signal analysis ofcorse :-)

Good visualization is always helpful for learning.
May be your students could write some more visualization tools for
OpenBSC? There is a lot to see in there.

Alexander Chemeris.
CEO, Fairwaves, Inc.
https://fairwaves.co