Meas_web and meas_json

Sipos Csaba sipos.csaba at kvk.uni-obuda.hu
Wed Nov 25 18:37:49 UTC 2015

Hi Alexander,

You just need to wait a little while for the Readme fix :-)

Thx for the patch, tomorrow will recompile and see if it fixes it (probably will).

The crash happens in Firefox on Ubuntu 64bit. Will try Chrome to test it.

For you to know, I just finished putting OpenBSC with two Nokia 2G site family basestations to work as a lab exercise at our University :-)

And meas_feed is important for visualizing what happens in various signal conditions, besides spectrum and vector signal analysis ofcorse :-)

Regards,
Csaba