Meas_web and meas_json

Sipos Csaba sipos.csaba at kvk.uni-obuda.hu
Wed Nov 25 20:52:44 UTC 2015

Dear Alexander,

> I just hope it doesn't get lost :)

Trust me it wont :-) One of the reasons I am creating these and other Wiki pages besides helping others is so I can remeber to the tricks, dependencies or other vital informations I learned and probably will forget :-)

> May be your students could write some more visualization tools for OpenBSC? There is a lot to see in there.

Just wanted to say the same thing.

My personal opinion is that the biggest miss of electrical engineering education (where telecommunication is "wired" to) is that it does not focus enough on actual coding. This is a problem for myself too: I am not a big (or even small) coder, and because of that I can't help myself or others as much as I want to.

So I cannot promise I can help a lot, but I am trying :-)

Regards,
Csaba