Need help with configuration of Timeslots and of multible USRPs

Alexander Chemeris alexander.chemeris at gmail.com
Thu Jul 10 15:24:28 UTC 2014

Norbert,

On Thu, Jul 10, 2014 at 11:01 AM, Norbert Englberger
<Norbert.Englberger at unibw.de> wrote:
> Alexander Chemeris wrote:
>>Just for the sake of full understanding, what you're asking for is called "Late Assignment". Check the specs for the exact details or Wikipedia for a brief explanation:
>>http://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Um_interface#Mobile-Originating_Call_.28MOC.29_establishment
>>I don't have the code near me at the moment, but this might be implemented in the "jolly" branch.
>
> i was already using the jolly/testing branch.
>
> Now that you hinted me to the "Late Assignment" I googled that and found that there is a "jolly/new_handover" branch using it.
> Is this still the branch I should use, because when I tried to compile it, make failed. (I am right now trying to google if there are
> other dependencies I have to change the branch and to recompile)

I have never worked with this branch, so can't comment unfortunately.
AFAIK, this branch is not being used in real environments, so it's
most likely bit-rotten. My suggestion is to take the implementation
there as an inspiration and re-implement it for master. That would
make a good work for one of your students probably.

Please don't move the conversation into private and keep the mailing list CC'ed.

Alexander Chemeris.
CEO, Fairwaves, Inc.
https://fairwaves.co