how gprs is called in openbsc, where to find the libgtb?

Pierre Kim admin at manateeshome.com
Mon Sep 23 06:52:31 UTC 2013

Libgtp is included in the openggsn source tree.

You'll have to install OpenGGSN first then recompile openbsc.

Binaries will be generated automatically if libgtp is found.

Osmo-sgsn, osmo-nitb and openggsn are separate binaries, you need to
configure and start each of them separately.

Regards,

Pierre